Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Hello there. :)
I just started the game and I wonder when things like farm pass will appear.
Thanks for answers. :)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the warm welcome and for your answer.
What I have seen so far from the game, I like it. I just started and I looking forward to level and get higher. ππ
I will keep your hint in mind, for the case events won't show up.
Have good day. ππ
Hello @Ahnenkultπ€ A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
I am very happy to hear that you have started playing Farm Heroes Sagaπ€© How do you like it so far?
To answer your main question --> Yes!! To receive events in the game, the minimum level is 50. Once you pass level # 50, events show up one by one.
But, please make sure to close the game and give a break after completing each episode, to trigger special features to kick in (personal experienceπ)
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given belowπ