Why am I not receiving my booster from Harvest Fest?

Options
lavthierry
lavthierry Posts: 1 Newbie

I have played anc completed at least 20 levels with 3 stars but not receiving my rewards for harvest fest. Each time I complete a level, I am routed to harvest fest reward screen, then after I click CLAIM, the screen says I am not connected and will receive them once I reconnect. I don't get it. I get rewards for watching ads, but not for completion! What gives? How long before this bug is fixed. It's been going on for months..ugh

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,622 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lavthierryπŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck with the glitch of Harvest Rush!!

Nobody knows why some farmers are experiencing this glitch!! When the game team checks, everything looks ok on their side!! Hence, they could not pinpoint the issue, which is affecting players like you and few of our friendsπŸ˜•

I understand how frustrating it can be! But, please bear with usπŸ™ As your co-players, we will try our best to send the complaint(s), and follow up with our Community In-charge, etc.,

Can you please tell me which device you are using?

Also, any screenshots you can provide with the glitch existing?

I will also need your game ID number, if the game team need to check your game. If you do not know how to, please click on this Green lettered link to --> Find your Game ID number

To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box 🍏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?