No new events

Options
MMM1__
MMM1__ Posts: 11 Level 2

I have had no new events in weeks. I have read other threads on the subject here and I don't know if anyone has actually got it sorted. I have logged out and in again multiple times. I have uninstalled and re installed the game and still no new events. There was one answer that suggested you might not be part of an "event group". I am not sure what that means to be honest. Does it mean I used to be part of a group and now not??? There seems to be a lot of answers suggesting what the problem is but NO answer as to how to fix it.

There is really no point continuing with the game unless you get New events to help you with boosters.

Answers

• MMM1__
    Options

I have had no new events in weeks. I have read other threads on the subject here and I don't know if anyone has actually got it sorted. I have logged out and in again multiple times. I have uninstalled and re installed the game and still no new events. There was one answer that suggested you might not be part of an "event group". I am not sure what that means to be honest. Does it mean I used to be part of a group and now not??? There seems to be a lot of answers suggesting what the problem is but NO answer as to how to fix it.

There is really no point continuing with the game unless you get New events to help you with boosters.

• FrankyF
    FrankyF Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Bonjour

Je n ai plus également d événement depuis 15 jours et malgré plusieurs messages aucune repo.se.pour remédier au problème et je suis de votre avis comme quoi lejeu n a plus beaucoup d interet

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,263 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! The features in the game can vary a lot as different features are being tested for different players. This may be a bit confusing but don't worry the game is not broken, sometimes you will have features that others don't. The reason for this is that the studio is testing what works best in the game with combining the different features. Unfortunately this also means that sometimes you will not get the latest events with the updates, but may get the future ones.

We appreciate you letting us know though as we can take this feedback to our developers. 🎧🧸

• MMM1__
    Options

.I am not sure if this is just a generic answer? I have always had the new events within a few hours of the previous one finishing. So after many years of this not happening before (YEARS) you are telling me my game is not broken. You seem to suggest that this happens a lot, but I have never encountered it before. I am looking for suggestions on how to fix the problem, and not a standard answer as to what is going wrong.

• MMM1__
    Options

I am very confused about the statement that I "May get future events". I have told you that I am not getting them, you know my name and log on. Can it not be arranged that I "WILL get future events".

Does the support team not repair anything. Am I in a situation of keeping my fingers crossed and see what happens. Or is it a ploy to get people to pay for boosters.

I would appreciate an answer

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,263 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @MMM1__ thanks for reaching out to us again it seems like there might be an issue with the game in this specific case which may have made it so that the event is not visible for you.

I've reached out to the studio regarding this check that this can be resolved.

• MMM1__
    Options

My game has been sorted and I have my Events back. Thanks to all involved

• colacharlee
    colacharlee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi @MMM1__ , I'm having exactly the same problem with events. Really hope they sort it for me. Have contacted the support team several times but keep getting the same generic answer. There obviously is an issue as this hasn't happened in the 7 years I've been playing. Do you know what they did to help you?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,778 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi could you let us know which device and version you are playing on please, also your player ID (Click the cog, choose profile and double tap the king logo at the top of your screen to get the number) and I will tag @LoFiGummy to see this. There have been some issues so he can check to see if you should be getting events or not.

No generic replies here, but some players actually don't have events, depending on which testing group you are in so it could just be that you have been moved into that group.

• krystlerose
    krystlerose Posts: 94 Level 3
    edited March 17
    Options

I have no new quests either besides no events. I got a new device, old one died so cannot use. I lost all my hundreds of boosters but kept my points and gold. I learned years ago new device lose boosters which is horrible since it took me that many years to start over. I got them through quests and have none to do except to do next level which I can't without those boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?