Level 930

Options
flipperjanehall
flipperjanehall Posts: 2 Newbie

If almost all carrots are bombs how do I get enough to win the level?

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hello @flipperjanehall and Welcome in the Farm Community 🍏 πŸ“ πŸ₯•

Well let me try to check level 930 and I'll try to give you some tips πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Talk you soon!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @flipperjanehall and welcome

@encantes I am so sorry for jumping in on your reply, but I helped a player with this level recently and have this video

Also I will copy over the tips I gave to the other player πŸ€—

Use the super fruit even if no normal carrots are there as it will clear a lot of cropsies at once. This should in theory encourage a normal one to fall and as cropsies cascade, it will get extra points. I only use shovels, so use them for either removing a cropsise so that a row will be made up, or you could use them when you have a high point carrot. The super fruits range seems to have widened so hopefully that will pick ones up even not near it and if they already have points on, that will add to it.

Also you don't need to open all the flowers. It took me a while to realise that 😁 There are 12 and you only need 9.

My video won't help you as in it will not be exactly the same board, and I probably missed obvious moves, but sometimes they just give you an idea and the proof it can be done and sometimes that makes all the difference.Β πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?