Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Since the March 20th app update, I have not had any events appear except for the Gold Bar Race. Is anyone else experiencing this? I am playing on PC.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @GareeLee🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm Community!
Apologies for the delay in attending your question!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Did you have events till you have updated the App? When you said "PC", I am assuming that you are playing the App version on Windows 10/11!
Please reply back by typing in the box given below🥕🥕
On my mobile there were variations, but none of losing challenges...