Harvest Rush lost internet connection error message.

Options
NiteCat
NiteCat Posts: 7 Level 2

I'm starting the anew because I don't see any complaints more recent than 2022. This started on my mobile app about 5 weeks ago. I've had the problem intermittently in the past when collecting Harvest Rush rewards, but it has never lasted this long and has always resolved itself, until now. I've always had a strong internet connection and can play, view ads & advance the game. This is not the only "bug" I experience in the mobile app. Many of the ads I watch also have a habit of kicking me out of the game without the extra move rewards too. I do not play on Facebook so I can't tell you if the game is affected there. The only other place I play from is desktop and Harvest Rush isn't part of the desktop version. Ads rarely affect the game on the desktop version. As said in the prior thread, I'm reluctant to reinstall the game forcing me to start from scratch and losing my accumulated rewards. I'm hoping a better fix for this problem has been found since 2022. I only hope if this can be fixed, I'll receive all the HR rewards I've lost.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?