(Ended) 🎉 Farm 10-Year Anniversary Virtual Event! - Live April 30! 🗓️

Options
LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,086 Community Manager
edited May 2 in Discussions

Can you believe it’s been a whole decade of crop-matching fun? 🥕🍅 Join us as we celebrate this Farmtastic decade at our Global Virtual Event - a party you won’t want to miss!

Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Link to Register HERE

Event Schedule:
🇺🇸 USA Based:

• 9:30 am: USA West Coast (PDT)
  • 10:30 am: USA Mountain (MDT)
  • 11:30 am: USA Central (CDT)
  • 12:30 noon: USA East Coast (EDT)

🇬🇧🇪🇺 UK & Europe Based:

• 5:30 pm: UK (BST)
  • 6:30 pm: Europe (CEST)

This isn’t just any party - we’re rolling out the red carpet with exclusive content specially crafted for our 10th anniversary! 🌾

Remember:

• It's a webinar-style event, so your video and audio will be disabled, but feel free to chat away and ask questions through our active Chat and Q&A features.
  • Full joining instructions will be in your confirmation email upon registration.

IMPORTANT:

By signing up, you agree to keep the fun inside the event. No recording or sharing of the content, let's make this exclusive experience safe and enjoyable for everyone!

Don’t miss out on this FARMTASTIC opportunity to celebrate, share, and shape the future of Farm Heroes Saga with us. Invite your fellow Farm Heroes players and let’s make this a bash to remember! 🎉

Link to Register HERE

(Ended) 🎉 Farm 10-Year Anniversary Virtual Event! - Live April 30! 🗓️ 16 votes

Count Me In! 🎉 - Already registered and can't wait!
43%
nanakoarm754Racoon7FarmerBsaramooLoFiGummy99860946deantil 7 votes
Planning to Join 📅 - Marking my calendar now!
0%
Undecided 🤔 - Still thinking about it.
0%
Can't Make It 😢 - Wish I could, but I can’t attend.
56%
BQN537encantesMountainMomDieOmimirebelchildNico_GsteventsengSyahrinHisyammagbellamya55 9 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?