Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have recently re-installed Farm heroes saga. I am unable to go back to my previous level in the game. That feature isn't working to allow me to login and retrieve my level as usual it just isn't responding.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Moira🤗
Let me report to our Community In-charge and get back to you!
Can you tell me which device you are using?
None of those icon work if you have an alternative communication channel I will send screenshot and a shot video to back up my story
None of those icon work
I know it's that 2nd icon from bottom left it isn't responding
To attach the screenshot, please click on the 2nd icon you see at the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hi
Thanks for replying.
Screenshot attached. I am not able to login either.
Return to my level. Isn't working!!! Lol I can't even attach screenshot ' insert media' here also not responding
Hello @moira362🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Is it "Go to Level" feature that is not working in your game? Or are you not able to to "log in" into your game OR are you finding yourself at level 1?
Can you show me a screenshot of "what" is not responding? I am sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue, hence, need more details!
To reply back, please type below 🥕🥕