Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
There is no login page. When I press "MY PROFILE" it brings me back to the home page.
The only thing I can do is press play, but it starts at Lv.1.
Please helppppp i really want to play old account
I play on smartphone Vivo 1901
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @UniSkitty🤗
I have replied in your other Question. Can you please click HERE to join that thread? (click on the Green letters).
I will have to close this thread as it is a Duplicate Post.
Thank you for understanding! We will continue our discussions in your other question.