Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Anyone else having issues with a McDonald’s ad (not in English) that doesn’t load correctly? I raised an ad issue, but I’m still seeing it. Because it doesn’t load, it never goes away. I have to close & exit the game & lose my progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Raegge44🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Ad😕
This Ad is affecting only few players! Unless we report the issue to the King Player Support team, they will not be able to take a look at it.
Please click on this (Green lettered) link and follow the steps to report the Ad —> How to report an Ad?
If you have any other questions, please type below🥕🥕