⌛️ More time to complete events ⌛️

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 38,098 Friends Moderator
edited May 14 in Ideas

Hello farmers,
I love the in-game events like 1-2-3 grow and farmer's market. However, the events are only available in the game for 2 - 3 days. They have to be mastered by each player alone. These are not team events where players can help each other. This time is too short for me to complete the events completely.
A long time ago (I don't remember exactly when it was) we had a whole week to complete the events.
Please dear studio, extend the time for events again to 6 days. Please keep in mind that we have a lot of farmers who work in real life and can't play many levels every day.
Thank you very much. 🤗

25 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?