πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Play King games with Pride πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ - Meet Trevor Burrows, Head of Product of Farm Heroes Saga!

Options
1234568Β»

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,541 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@LoFiGummy @BurrowingFarmer My apologies for being late trying to get back into the Community and figuring out what is what and where is where is coming back to me...so sorry I missed the deadline for this discussion but I hope if my comments are worth it maybe you will receive it.

Thank you for your time, your interview, your insight of what you think about FHS and the direction of what you hope everyone is getting out of the game itself and how you hope in someway everyone will find their own special corner, window or even a place to just sit down and play, enjoy themselves completely as you are always trying to stay ahead of the game and what we want to see, find, and stay interested in and keep on keeping on playing on playing and all the same Enjoying ourselves.

I was introduced to this game in 2020, at first I thought it was a children's game but aren't all games, simply yes that's the best part about it when you can escape into a fantasy place/world where nothing makes since or the rules change and by that you are able to just do things differently and a place where your actual food has eyes, mouth, a strawberry that sticks its tongue out and teases you even other barnyard mishaps are all in play.

TThank you for all that and more.....yes I agree with all the other players who mentioned things like Team Events I really liked that it made me feel like I was connected to the Community as well as playing for myself, and I like the Quest Challenge they are my favorite, the side games are more difficult to play than they were before but with me saying all this I know someone else owns this company than it did back in 2020 I believe Microsoft now not Activision who knows maybe I am all wrong on everything that I have just written but one more thing I have never had a option to play for extra moves or extra anything so only for those who had them I do hope you give it back to them.

TThank you for your time

DDavid aka me6412

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,456 Community Manager
    Options

Hey, this is a bit late but I just wanted to say thank you for your great message here! I'm happy to hear that you've been enjoying your time with both the game and the community.

I personally can't help with the specific features in the game as the studio tests various combinations of features for Farm for players, but I hope you still have fun with the game and join in on our community contests to win some extra rewards!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?