Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have enuf gold to purchase 5 more moves and it won't let me. I am at the last step in a round of 5 consecutive wins in order to win 200 gold bars and of course it won't allow me to continue. If I quit I will lose my progress and not be able to have a share in the gold. As you can see by the pics I have enuf gold to continue on. (Also posted in another forum)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Recey🤗 Welcome to the Farm Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with Gold Bars!! There could be a temporary glitch on the servers or on your side!!
I too have experienced it few times! All I could do was wait for a bit and try the purchase again (& again)! It always worked for me! Hope it did work for you too and you did not miss out on your share of Gold Bars from Rancid Riches🤞