Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Comment avoir le booster Sheep Roundup gratuitement ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good Morning / Good Afternoon @Sub0 🤗
Thank you for replying back! Great question 🤩
I am also trying to find that information! If I have any news or update about that, I will let you know 🐑🐏
j'ai le booster dans le jeu et déjà utilisé, mais est-ce possible d'en gagner gratuitement sans avoir de lingo ou en passant par des défis?
Hello @Sub0 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you have the booster in your game but, used up all the available boosters OR are you waiting to receive the booster into your game?
Can you please clarify by typing below 🐑🐏