Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
my piggy bank has been missing for weeks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
my piggy bank is missing too. I play on laptop, windows 11, using edge. Thinking of finding a different game. I used the piggy bank often and paid to get extra coins. I think I will be leaving this game, not going to pay a fortune for 10 coins when I need them.
Hello @beanssuperior🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the Piggy Bank from your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using? If you are using a mobile device, can you check which App version do you have right now?
Please reply by typing below🥕🥕