Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Hey, I bought extra moves at the end of the game but now there's a bug that will prevent me from finishing the game. Fruits are falling on the last clam... Need a solve pls
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @msarigπββοΈ
How is it going? I have tried level 3800 on my Facebook browser and iPad game! But, I did not encounter this glitch on both the devices!!
Hello again @msarigπββοΈ
Did you try the level again? Are you experiencing the same glitch?
If it does, please post back and let me know which device you are using and the version you have right now?
Hello @msarigπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch in your game!
Unfortunately, all you can do now is to β> quit the game β close the App β restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes β reopen the app and try the level again.
If the glitch persists in your next tries also, please post back and let me know. So that, I can report the level.
To reply back, please type belowπ₯π₯