๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Sheep Preference for android

Options
mjrork
mjrork Posts: 2 Newbie

Is there a fix for the lack of sheep preference for Androids? The Sleepy Sheep levels are near impossible with the limited number of turns and the amount of sheep needed to be collected.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @mjrork๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

The Sleepy Sheep event levels are just same for both Android and Apple device users!

Except for first e levels, all the levels were very hard to beat! I was stuck on level 8 for more than 5 days! But, finished using some of my saved boosters.

I will make sure to send your feedback to our Community In-charge, so that they can pass it onto the Game Studio.

Thank you for joining the Community and taking time to provide your feedback๐Ÿ™

Have a great week ahead & hope to see you again๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello @mjrork๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

The Sleepy Sheep event levels are just same for both Android and Apple device users!

Except for first e levels, all the levels were very hard to beat! I was stuck on level 8 for more than 5 days! But, finished using some of my saved boosters.

I will make sure to send your feedback to our Community In-charge, so that they can pass it onto the Game Studio.

Thank you for joining the Community and taking time to provide your feedback๐Ÿ™

Have a great week ahead & hope to see you again๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?