We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can someone tell me how to make friends in Farm Heroes Saga

Dahllas
Dahllas Posts: 11 Level 2

I have searched for instruction on adding friends but I can not locate it! Can someone give me a bit of guidance! Please and thank you

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,342 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @DahllasπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to the Farm Community!

In Farm Heroes Saga, there is no specific setting that lets us make friends.

(1) If you are logged into the game through Facebook β€” join some of the Farm Heroes Saga groups and ask for friends.

(2) If you are logged into the game through King account (email & password) β€” the game will automatically provide some random friends.

(3) Other than these 2 methods, you can join a group which contains 12 members including you. So, those 11 players can be your friends to send lives, etc.,

If you have any other questions, please post back by typing belowπŸ₯•πŸ₯•

• Dahllas
    Answer βœ“

PummyRaj,

Thank you so much! I can see why you are a moderator. Your response was very easy to understand and the information only had to be read once, lol!

Keep up the great work! I hope I don’t need a moderator again but if I do, I’ll be secretly hoping it is you!πŸ™πŸ»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,342 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hello @DahllasπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to the Farm Community!

In Farm Heroes Saga, there is no specific setting that lets us make friends.

(1) If you are logged into the game through Facebook β€” join some of the Farm Heroes Saga groups and ask for friends.

(2) If you are logged into the game through King account (email & password) β€” the game will automatically provide some random friends.

(3) Other than these 2 methods, you can join a group which contains 12 members including you. So, those 11 players can be your friends to send lives, etc.,

If you have any other questions, please post back by typing belowπŸ₯•πŸ₯•

• Dahllas
    Answer βœ“

PummyRaj,

Thank you so much! I can see why you are a moderator. Your response was very easy to understand and the information only had to be read once, lol!

Keep up the great work! I hope I don’t need a moderator again but if I do, I’ll be secretly hoping it is you!πŸ™πŸ»

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?