Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have searched for instruction on adding friends but I can not locate it! Can someone give me a bit of guidance! Please and thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
PummyRaj,
Thank you so much! I can see why you are a moderator. Your response was very easy to understand and the information only had to be read once, lol!
Keep up the great work! I hope I don’t need a moderator again but if I do, I’ll be secretly hoping it is you!🙏🏻
Hello @Dahllas🤗 Hearty Welcome to the Farm Community!
In Farm Heroes Saga, there is no specific setting that lets us make friends.
(1) If you are logged into the game through Facebook — join some of the Farm Heroes Saga groups and ask for friends.
(2) If you are logged into the game through King account (email & password) — the game will automatically provide some random friends.
(3) Other than these 2 methods, you can join a group which contains 12 members including you. So, those 11 players can be your friends to send lives, etc.,
If you have any other questions, please post back by typing below🥕🥕