Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My free boosters have stopped that is one of the reasons I play....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why can't we get free boosters by watching ads anymore
Hello @Reginasparkman🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue! Did you lose your saved boosters from your game?
Which device are you using? And, which version of the App do you have right now?
Please reply back by typing below🥕🥕
King is taking away all the things that helped us pass levels so they can do tests to see what will give them the most revenue.