Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Como puedo hacer para tener a Bonnie en mi juego estoy en el nivel 819 y nunca apareció desde que empeze a jugar cada vez se hace imposible pasar de nivel sin perder el ping y los boster
son insuficiente
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @amram2020🤗 Welcome back to our Farm Community!
I see that you have been asking this question for past couple of weeks! I am sorry that you still did not receive the Bonnie in your game! I have noticed that our Community In-charge also responded to you —> HERE
I am thinking that you might not have been included in the group to receive Bonnie😕
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are using a mobile device, did you make sure that your App is updated to the latest version? How much free space do you have in your device memory?