Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
New sheep booster. Can someone please help with more detailed info on how to make my sheep jump.I tried the FAQs but I still can't get them to jump.When I click on the the booster the arrow takes me to the sheep but I cant do anything.Please help ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Barnyard π€ Welcome back to the Farm Community!
In general, we have to click in the booster first > then, click on a Hay spot that you want the Sheep to jump to. Then, the Sheep should move π
Let me check in my game to see if there is a glitch with the feature and get back to you.
In the mean time, please check this discussion thread about the Sheep Booster
If you have any other questions, please type below ππ