We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

🏆 Cropsie Showdown: Compete, Grow, Win! 🌾 (+ Badge!🏅)

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,759 Community Manager
edited August 8 in Discussions

Hey Farmers! 🌟

Get ready for an exciting event in Farm: Cropsie Showdown 🌾! Between August 12 → 15, it's time to grow your biggest cropsie and compete for the top spot! 🥕🌽🍓

What’s the 🏆 Cropsie Showdown 🌾?

In this event, you'll collect cropsies of the same type to make your main cropsie grow bigger and heavier. The largest cropsies will be the winners! Here's how the competition unfolds:

🕹️ How to Play

• 🍅 Collect Cropsies: Gather specific cropsies to add weight to your competing cropsie (e.g., 5 carrots collected = +5kg).
  • 🌱 Grow Your Cropsie: Watch your main cropsie visually grow bigger on the leaderboard as you progress.
  • 🏆 Top the Leaderboard: The top players in the leaderboard will advance to the next stage of the competition.

This new version of the Farm Tournament features the same core mechanics you love but with fresh visuals and exciting names. 🌟

So, mark your calendars and get ready to show off your farming skills! Who will grow the biggest cropsie and become the ultimate champion? 🏆

🏅 Collect a Badge

Participate in the celebration of the Cropsie Showdown and get an exclusive community badge! No need to show a screenshot, just let us know what you think by 🗳️ voting in the poll and leaving a 💬 comment below! 👇

🏆 Cropsie Showdown: Compete, Grow, Win! 🌾 (+ Badge!🏅) 55 votes

💖 Love the Cropsie Showdown! Can't wait to compete!
70%
Lady_ChooWerner_CichySabrinaMimabearnutEnergizerBunnybearwithmems_tweetybirdencantesmaf34100MountainMomwendymf03MWANGITHIrebelchildPrincess_JessicaBonnieLee4271957Moh1977Racoon7Rowena63Palash_SarmaJose65_6 39 votes
🤔 Sounds interesting, but I need to try it first.
20%
kiara_waelSparky_2_2BQN537DieOmimiMollySsteventsengmyrzanekocatMakiiikmee113nevine_123 11 votes
🤷‍♀️ I'm not sure about the Cropsie Showdown yet.
7%
kimmycubme6412teeweiping[Deleted User] 4 votes
😕 I don't think I'll participate in the Cropsie Showdown much.
1%
kazalhasan 1 vote
🚫 I prefer the game without new events like the Cropsie Showdown.
0%

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?