We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Honey pots blocking hay - level unplayable

SqueakNZ
SqueakNZ Posts: 3 Newbie

Honey pots have appeared overnight in level 2996, and their placement makes it impossible to collect the sheep on this level.

They were not there when I played this level last night, why have they been added with no explanation as to how they work, and in a way that breaks the level?

I'm on a streak with Bonnie's Boosters and the super collection, and will now lose both of thse as there is no way to complete the level.

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,068 Farm Moderator

Hello @SqueakNZ and Welcome in the Farm Community 🍏 πŸ“ πŸ₯•

Sorry if you are stuck at level 2996, I don't have this blocker in my game and I never use it but if you click on the green link you can find all the explanations, it's a thread about the new:

Honey Pot

If you check at page 1 you can find everything explained by the Community Manager. If you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,342 Candy Moderator
    edited August 14

Hello @SqueakNZ πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

These Honey Pots is a new test feature that is being sent to few farmers at a time! I received it in my game about a month ago and hence, am familiar about it πŸ™‚

If you notice the goals of the level, Honey is one of the items you will have to collect! When you make a combo next to the Honey Pot, the pots will send Honey drops. Once the needed honey is collected, the pots will disappear from the board. The good thing with the Honey pots is - we do not have to hit all the pots. We can keep hitting only the convenient ones and still get the job done! I was making matches between the top 3🍯

For this level, please concentrate on removing the pots quickly and try not to move the sheep, as they will become a hurdle for you to remove the Honey Pots. I replayed the level just now and came very close to the goal without using any boostersπŸ‘

• SqueakNZ
    SqueakNZ Posts: 3 Newbie

Why are there no in-game instructions for these? I should not have to come to a forum to find out how a new item in the game works.

Also, these are awful, they are a hard pass from me. If the way they were randomly added to my level is how they are planned to be used going forward they are massively unfair and strongly skewed against the player.

I was on maximum Bonnie's Boosters and super collector when I came across these and there was no way I could beat the level. Now I don't want to open it again in case they are still there, so I currently cannot play.

How do I get the honey pots removed from my game?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,342 Candy Moderator

I completely understand your frustration @SqueakNZπŸ’œ

And yes! The lack of "information" creates lot of confusion! It was brought up with our Community In-charge! I am sure that the game team is working on the next release! Let me ask our Community In-charge about Studio's plans on improving this feature!

I have noticed that you have already provided your feedback in Honey Pots discussion! It will be very helpful for the team to bring in improvementsπŸ™

I have just checked in my game! Except for 2996, Honey pots are not there in next 8 levelsπŸ‘οΈ I will check further levels after my lives are renewed🍯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?