Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The game will not open on Facebook. Just sits there and says Loading!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi PummyRaj
I am on a PC using Google Chrome on Facebook. This problem has only started in the last 2 days.
Hello @Sheilamary🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are playing on a laptop, did you try to change the browser and see if it works?
I have just opened the game on Edge and it has worked normally!
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance🥕🥕