(Ended) 🎁🐾 Share Your Pets and Celebrate World Mental Health Day! 🐾🎁

Comments

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 515 Level 3
    πŸ• I love seeing everyone’s pets – let’s spread some joy!

Unfortunately my dog passed away last September but he was the love of my life and it's been a difficult year without him. But I love to share him whenever I can. His name was Gino and he lived to 19.3 years old.

He came into my life as a surprise. I was working at a small family owned company and they had a dog, who I loved. She had puppies and one day I took care of them and my boss let me keep one. I picked him out and that was that, he became my baby for 19 years. You could say I knew him since he was in his mama's belly, so basically his entire life. The last picture here is him as a puppy.

The cutest and funniest things he'd do was just be so dang attached to me lol he would always need to be by me, when we're sleeping he'd always need to be touching me, he'd cry when we're in the car and I leave for a second. Also another funny thing he'd do is he took forever to "fluff" his blanket before laying down. It had to be just perfect πŸ˜†. Here's my baby Gino

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 515 Level 3

Oh I forgot to mention I like the names Ash, Ink or Onyx for the farm kitty

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,126 Farm Moderator

I really love all your pictures, all of you have a special cat/dog 😍😍😊😊

I don't have animals in my house but I will think for a cat when I will be retired ❀️

• steventseng
    steventseng Posts: 11,318 Level 5

Hi.

• urskarecnik
    urskarecnik Posts: 100 Level 3

My love

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 18,762 Pro Player 👑

Hi @LoFiGummy thank you for the poll and contest, thankyou @PummyRaj for the tag.

I love the new Barn Buddy and think Shadow is a purrfect name.

Here is my cat Shadow. She recently had extensive dental surgery for a rare disease and it was touch and go whether it would be successful. Thankfully it was, she only has her incisors and canine teeth. She is a great hunter, how she manages to still eat biscuits and devour whole rabbits is a mystery to me without her molars and premolars!

and here is her sister Ghost, both cats are rescue cats and about 6 years old. Ghost is very cute and always makes me smile when she is playing with leaves and paws out pebbles from my raising flower beds to play football with them!

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 773 Level 4
    🐾 My pet is my best buddy – can’t wait to share their story!

WilburπŸ’™πŸΆπŸ’™

He loves playing with his soccer ball!

PeedeeπŸ’™πŸΆπŸ’™

He loves chasing butterflies!

BoweeπŸ’™πŸΆπŸ’™

He loves playing ball!

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 16,865 Level 5
    edited October 18
    πŸŽƒ Spooky season just got a lot cozier with our pets!

Hi @LoFiGummy and @PummyRaj just in time.... to be late πŸ˜… I have been so busy on Soda, I forgot to join here. Oh well! I am here to celebrate my pets, so let's pursue 😁

As my username might have hinted it, I am a cat lover. My first cat to join the family was a little fellow of 4 months called Neko. He's now 5 years old, very independent, great mouse catcher that he brings back live (I have become the best mouse rescuer in my neibourghood 🐁I am sure!).

As he is totally black, my daughter thought it would be fun to have a white cat... Just like Yin and Yang. "No way, one cat is enough" said my mother self.

Life decided otherwise. One day my daughter heard some tiny meowing on a side road. Walking towards those little noise, she found three very little kittens in a plastic bag !!! 😑

With some friends they took care of those kittens, and obviously πŸ™„ we adopted one, a female .... And yes ! She is mainly white!! That's definitely Yin and Yang ! Her name is Mogu and she is 3 years old.

They are very différent and I love them both dearly 😍😻❀️❀️

Unfortunately, my two cats do not get along. Let's say that Neko wants to have a peaceful life, whilst Mogu keeps nagging and chasing him πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£. This picture ‡️ is typical of their relationship

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,957 Community Manager

Thank you, everyone, for sharing your adorable pets and helping us celebrate World Mental Health Day in such a pawsome way! 🐾

Your stories and photos really brightened my day, and hopefully many others here in the community. 🐻

For this one, we wanted to give you a bit of a surprise - I know we only said 7 members would win 10 Gold Bars, but we had some really nice submissions so we want to give the reward to all participants!

So congrats, you just won 10 Gold Bars! More specifically the winners then are:

For us to be able to send the reward, please respond to my post here with the the Player ID you use for Farm so that we can send you the reward as soon as possible!

Thank you again for joining us to celebrate this day and highlight that Mental Health is something that we should all take care of in our lives!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,826 Crushing Legend

Danke und Gratulation an alle Gewinner. Meine ID ist unten

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?