Getting weird page and cannot play

krystlerose
krystlerose Posts: 98 Level 3
edited September 5 in Support

Getting this when I hit the Play button and only way out is to close game and go back in which works sometimes but not every time. It takes up the entire screen after I am doing quests and many times don’t finish because it is for certain items towards the quest. Absolutely zero way to close it from within game. Looks exactly as pictured.Just annoying. Playing on Kindle Fire 11

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,287 Candy Moderator

Hello @krystlerose🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga?

Do you see this screen when you hit the Play button on main screen? Can you please take a screenshot where you click on Play and post it here?

Please reply back by typing below🥕🥕

• krystlerose
    edited September 6

this above in original post is the screenshot that I posted. I go to play this game farm heroes (only game I really play so yes, it’s farm heroes) and that is what I see. I have been playing years and years and never had this happen. This below is view when I turn screen. There is nowhere to get out of it. I usually mostly play quests so not interested in winning at that time since it is just to collect items for later play. Guessing this is telling me to continue game except it takes me nowhere, cannot get out of it without closing game (the white swirling arrows are just that, swirling around, nothing else moves) It happens when I end game but then when I close game completely and hit play it’s still there. Not always but a lot

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,287 Candy Moderator
    edited September 6

Hello again @krystlerose 🙋‍♀️ Thank you for replying back!

Just would like to make sure and take more details about the glitch you have been experiencing!

This is where you click on Play, right (where I have marked with an Arrow)👇

I need to know below details also to report this issue to our Community In-charge…

1. What is the software version you have on your Kindle Fire?
    2. Which version of the game App you have right now? You can click on the yellow circle in bottom left corner of the screen and you will see the version you have right now;
    3. What is your game ID number?

A silly question! The image you have shared above (in your reply) seems like the device is in portrait mode. Did you tilt the screen to horizontal mode and see if you can find an X?

• krystlerose
    edited September 6

have Kindle Fire 11 (13th generation)

App version is 6.47.12
    My game id : 7730345292

Yes I rotated screen

• krystlerose

the x is there now to close it. Is the Hidden garden part of game. Still popping up randomly but is only 2 and a half days left of it so will deal with it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?