We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Have ads been removed from the game?

pascala
pascala Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 16 in Support

Ads have completely disappeared for me. It started a few weeks ago. I’m unable to pass any levels at all because there’s no option to earn more turns. I’ve tried clearing my website data and history and even reinstalled the iOS app. I’m on iOS 17.6.1 and I’ve updated several times and now have the latest version of Farm Heroes Saga (6.48.12). I know that your option to watch ads runs out after so many uses, but it used to reset within a day and it hasn’t done that for weeks.

My player id is 12321151499. Thanks!

Best Answers

• King3107
    King3107 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hello @pascala ads are removed due to no advertisers are giving their promotional ads in your region for now but don't be sad it will be started again soon (hopefully). So have some patience. Thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,374 Candy Moderator
    edited September 17 Answer ✓

Hello @pascala🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game because of lack of the Ad videos! Missing Ads is not an issue on your side or on your device.

@King3107 is mistaken and gave incorrect information above!! The Ads are not based on region. It is never based on region!!

It is always "individual" players!! If there are 4 players in a single family, 3 members might get the Ads and 1 might be left out!! All players are added to random groups through King's computer generated system. The system does not know which region a player belongs because it only takes the ID numbers!

Ads are still a test feature and the feature will be sent to only few groups of players at a time for certain period of time. If you have been watching the Ads from a while, now it is turn for other farmers to experience this awesome feature!

Some of us have been playing the game since the beginning, but still haven't seen the Ads!! Hopefully, the testing will be over sometime soon and all Farmers will receive the Ads to enjoy those extra moves and boosters🤞

If you have any questions, please type below🥕🥕

Answers

• King3107
    King3107 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Hello @pascala ads are removed due to no advertisers are giving their promotional ads in your region for now but don't be sad it will be started again soon (hopefully). So have some patience. Thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,374 Candy Moderator
    edited September 17 Answer ✓

Hello @pascala🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game because of lack of the Ad videos! Missing Ads is not an issue on your side or on your device.

@King3107 is mistaken and gave incorrect information above!! The Ads are not based on region. It is never based on region!!

It is always "individual" players!! If there are 4 players in a single family, 3 members might get the Ads and 1 might be left out!! All players are added to random groups through King's computer generated system. The system does not know which region a player belongs because it only takes the ID numbers!

Ads are still a test feature and the feature will be sent to only few groups of players at a time for certain period of time. If you have been watching the Ads from a while, now it is turn for other farmers to experience this awesome feature!

Some of us have been playing the game since the beginning, but still haven't seen the Ads!! Hopefully, the testing will be over sometime soon and all Farmers will receive the Ads to enjoy those extra moves and boosters🤞

If you have any questions, please type below🥕🥕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?