Farm Heroes Halloween story concept

Hydras_Bloom
Hydras_Bloom Posts: 16 Level 2

Hello everyone, today I would like to discuss with you about something i wanted to do for this years halloween.

I remember how Elsa used to be a prime user for fan stories before she gone to the candy crush soda foruma, and so i thought i could upload some stories abour our farm heroes experiencing the wonders of hallowee (with our rancid vampire himself as well)

Heres a concept art of the idea, basically our farm heroes would organima a event for this years halloween, but Rancid had other ideas and desided for this year, he would give our heroes a lovely suprise of hauntings and trickers with his slimey lackies (the ones seen on Rancid's lair) during October.

Amelia would be the star of the story, saving the farm from Rancid's haunts with her 2 freinds Hunter and Choo Choo. Some cropsies will also be present in the story, but I wont give their info just yet (its a suprise ;D)

The story will be published in the off topic side of the forum, the only thing I need now is confermarion that can post it here without the mods having any trouble with it.

Have a nice October!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?