Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
Hi there,
since the new season has begun at 30th Sep. and I am playing on a daily basis:
When will the Farm Pass be offered?
Thank you π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh, no!! So sorry to hear that dear @3Hamsterπ
I will check with the CM and request them to approve your commentπ
Hello PummyRaj,
hm.... my answer I wrote for you is somehow not approved yet π
Hello @3Hamster π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please clarify something for me?
I have noticed that in your other question, you have commented that both Bonnie booster and Farm pass are back in the game! (Click on βview postβ to open your previous question)
Is your game missing it again? If not, can you please tell me what is happening?
Thank you and talk to you soonπ¦π΄