Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I'm stuck on level 1622. I think it must require the original airdrop booster to get enough eggs to pass the level, but that booster was replaced by the cherry bombs. I don't think the game generates enough eggs to pass.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also having the same issue - please let me know if there is any update. Playing on a PC not on a mobile.
Hello @blossomj🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I have reported the issue to our Community In-charge to pass it onto the Farm Studio. If I have any updates, I will get back to you🙏
I have the same issue as well.
Thank you so much!
Hi @shemightfly🤗 Thank you for replying back and providing the screenshot as well!
I tried the level on my Android phone as well, and you are right! The Cherry blocker is not making the job easy!!
I will report the level! If our Community In-charge needs any other details, I will get back to you🌺
I am using version 6.50.27 on Samsung Galaxy S24. Screenshot attached! Thank you!
Hello @shemightfly🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Let me check the level and get back to you.
Can you please tell me which device you are using? If using a mobile device, which version of the App do you have right now?
Can you post a screenshot of your level - after clicking on play and opening the game board?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🌻