Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
How can I access using my points for boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dahoelze🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Can you please tell me which game you are playing? If it is Farm Heroes Saga, I am not sure which "points" you are referring to!! Can you please provide more details about those points? Also, may be post a screenshot when you see the pop-up of those points?
Please reply back by typing below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🌻