Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
why has my daily bonus disappeared? Not had a sign in bonus in days :(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Everyone's situation is different, and I'm not sure if this method will help you, so please try it as a reference.
After connecting and re-entering the game, as suggested by moderator Ina, please go back to an earlier level, such as level 5, and complete it. Sometimes this will solve the problem. If you can't claim the reward, try again.
I once had to play three times before all the functions gradually appeared.
I feel that the server connection has been slow recently; you have to give the game some time to connect to the server for the functions to work properly.
I've not had a daily bonus today either! I really hope it's not disappeared for good!