For the last few weeks, I have been getting "connection lost" randomly when trying to watch ads for either bonuses or free moves. I know that I have a connection even though it says that.
First, I will always check the "join a team" link, as that will not load if I don't have a connection. Once I establish that I do, I will start to play.
I say this is random because, for instance, on the three ads to watch to pick up the five moves, sometimes one ad will play and then it will say "connection lost", sometimes two ads will play and then "connection lost" comes up, occasionally no ad will come up and that forces me to use the nine gold bars to continue playing.
I know that the game is causing the issue as, for a split second, the ad will appear on screen and then it disappears and the "lost connection" appears.
Has anyone else seen this problem? It doesn't appear to be related to other issues that I have seen on here. This is being played on an Android tablet using the "Farm Heroes Saga" app.
I have closed the game, forced closed the game and rebooted the tablet all to no avail. I do not want to clear the cache as that will cause all of my boosters to reset to zero.
Thanks.