Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
I would like to ask if there is any way to provide a translation feature for those of us who don't speak English! I find it difficult to interact because I have to use a translator for the messages sent and received here. Thank you!π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks, @dianakotori . I play via the app rather than the website. Since I'm Brazilian and don't speak English, I always use Google Translate. Thanks for the reply!
The translation function on some of the browsers helps to an extent. However, it will not translate your language to English for the rest of us. If you use a different language for the site, what will likely happen is that one of the Community Managers will ask you to please post your comment in Englishβ¦ π
I think itβs important for the Community to have the translation feature by itself, so that everyone can understand and help others, no matter the language.
Okay, thanks for the tip @steventseng π
I always use the Chrome browser, which has a translation function.