I’m stuck on level 3455

Buddy6
Buddy6 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Discussions

I’m stuck on level 3455 can anyone help as I’m now getting quite fed up 😢 I can’t get all the 9 flowers with the 13 moves along with 210 each of water & carrots... then you’ve got the count down timer on fruits taking away any fruits gathered 🤦🏼‍♀️😫 I’ve used up EVERYTHING I had to use & also spent money buying extras but with very little success 😢 HELPPP me please!!!

Comments

• emilara
    emilara Posts: 1 Newbie

Sorry I have no advice/tips 😔

I am however amazed at how far you are. Sounds very difficult, I wish you luck

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

You can enter your game and level on the internet. This will give you lots of videos and tips. I hope this helps. I'll give you the Farm Heros player experts to be on the safe side.

@encantes

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator
    edited October 2020

Hi @Buddy6 and Welcome in this sweetest Community 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓

@Spinnifix thanks for tag 😉

I'm so sorry but my current level is 3437, let me tag some friends, if they are at level 3455, to give you some tips @MountainMom @Chicken_Slayer @BQN537 @piaandersson

In the meantime if you want to have more fun here in the Community please check here:

Hot right Now in Farm 

To win some gold bars:

Farm's Got Talent Win 30 Gold Bars here  Share your ideal Farm place to Win 30 Gold Bars here 

Have a nice day 😉😉😉😉🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,508 Pet Rescue Moderator

I am not there yet, sorry 😢

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,330 Pro Player 👑

Thanks for the tag @encantes

Hi @Buddy6

I am sorry 😐 , my current level is 2405

Good Luck 🍀

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,920 Community Manager

Hi @Buddy6, welcome to the Farm Community 🤩

First of all, hats of for getting this far in the game 👏👏👏 I'm not this far yet so I can't give you my personal tips but I had a look at a YouTube video, (it had 17 moves so 🙃). You can check it out here.

I would try remove the glass as soon as possible so you have space to grow the flowers but yeah, you're going to need some really good cascades to help you out.

Just keep trying as I'm sure you'll beat it but it will take patience and some luck ☺️

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,785 Friends Moderator
    edited October 2020

Hello @Buddy6 and Congratulations on your progress in Farm Heroes Saga.

Level 3455 is quite challenging, but I can offer some tips on how I beat this level. First, I suggest you collect some tractor and shovel boosters before starting the level. I also selected the Igniter companion.

You must focus on creating flowers quickly. Obviously, this can be done by matching flower seeds with water drops. However, to expedite the process, you can drive the tractor over the grass seeds and flowers to make them grow. I tried to use my tractor when I had multiple seeds and/or flowers in a row. Tractors will also clear ice blocks, so try to maximize how many things you can accomplish with each tractor. For individual grass seeds or flowers or ice blocks, I used the shovel booster to grow or break them. Don't focus on collecting the required water drops and apples -- they accumulate quickly as you grow the flowers, especially with help from the frogs to clear the unwanted cropsies. Watch your remaining moves, and use your +1 and collector boosters only at the end if you need more water drops or apples.

I resist using boosters as much as possible, but I needed them for this level. I hope this helps and can alleviate some of your frustration. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks for the tag @encantes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?