Options
Schultz05
Schultz05 Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I sync my iPhone and my iPad for king games

Answers

• aem1202
    aem1202 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem.I finally had to make a choice where I wanted everything saved. I chose my computer. The staff is super helpful and reached out with follow ups to see if what I did worked. I have a feeling it has something to do with how you sign in. I would put my computer stuff in my phone and kept getting error messages. They would say the email/user name and password don’t match. I think if you sign into the community not an individual game everything has to match . Now, that is just my experience. I am sure if you write IT they will help. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Schultz05 Hi and welcome, It should be as easy as signing in to your other device with the same account details for both devices. They should then just sync for you

Hope this helps

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,978 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can see Community Team answers for this question :

If you have recently acquired a new phone or tablet, this guide should help you transfer your game progress from your old device.

Before moving to your new device, you need to make sure you go through a few simple steps first. These steps will work either on an iOS device or an Android device.

• Enter the game on your old device.
    • Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or to the Kingdom.
    • Install the game on your new device.
    • Open the game and connect it back to Facebook or the Kingdom.

All your game progress and Gold Bars should be transferred to your brand-new device!

By connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, you are synchronizing your progress with our game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred between your devices.

If for some reason the progress and gold bars do not transfer, try contacting us (by clicking 'contact us' button below) where we can help you get them back.

Boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are not saved on our servers, they are saved locally on the device on which they were purchased. This means, unlike Gold Bars and level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.

Fortunately, if you still have access to the old device, everything will still be there. Why not head on back over and use up those boosters to power through some levels before switching to your new device?

Always remember that we never recommend storing too many boosters on your device. We offer a variety of ways to get free boosters every day so there is no need to stockpile them. Use them to get past those tricky levels!

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Schultz05 and a very warm welcome to our Farmtastci Community. They should sync if you sign in on each device with the same account. I can play Candy Crush Saga on my iPhone, mini iPad and iPad Pro and the levels always sync. However for some reason Candy Crush Friends doesn't sync between my iPhone and my mini iPad so I just play on my mini iPad (which I prefer anyways). Just realize that things you get, like your daily booster, will not transfer between devices because that information is stored locally on your device and not on the Studio servers.

I see that you are new to the community so I hope that you will stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Have fun collecting cropsies and don't forget to enter the contests here in the community. https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/contests-fhs

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?