Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Beans...

shappy
shappy Posts: 13 Level 2

Each day I get my daily reward of beans but I don't received them, very often, from other players, which I find odd, so I use more than I earn, I just wondered if there's a glitch in my account and that's why I don't receive them, I send them to my Farm Friends, but only get a couple in response...

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓

@shappy , Hi and welcome, please check your game is up to date and also if playing through a web browser clear your browser cache. Log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this solves your issue

Thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please do this:

check app update> log out game> restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> open game and log in. Clear the cache and it's important! Otherwise, not that many players are playing at the moment.

Please do not worry. You can also play a level and then the problem could be solved. This will update the game and there is a time lag.

Question: Have you ever checked the help center to see if something is written about beans or friends' boosters etc. You can find the help center in the game - cogwheel - question mark - help center. Or here on this page !!

Good luck

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,022 Level 5
    Answer ✓

@shappy Just to make sure, you playing farm heroes saga.

Do you play on king.com or do you play on the app that you can download from microsoft. I don´t know how the app works but from what I know the only place you get beans in the daily bonus is king.com.

Now to the part of sending/recive beans from/to your friends. You can´t send beans to your friends and they can´t send beans to you. How it works is that when you send life to your friends, if they have say 4 life or less they will get the life. If they have full (5) life the life you sent changes so they get beans. The same way to recive beans. If you have 4 life or lesss you will get life, If you have full (5) life the life that your friends have sent changes so you get beans.

As I said I don´t know how the app works. But I think it is the same in the app as in facebook and mobiles. So from what I know there is no problem/glitch. But I tag @QueenB if I wrong she knows it.

• piaandersson

@shappy No, they don´t come back in beans. If your friend send life you will get life as long as you have 4 or less life. So question is, do you at least get life from your friends.

The only time I usually get beans is when I start the game the first time on the day, because at that point I have 5 life so if friends have sent life they have changed to beans.

You get beans from the daily bonus and you get beans after every level you finish. If you need beans you can check old levels. If you have 1 or 2 star on old levels you can replay old levels and see if you can get more stars. 3 stars are the most you can get on a level. So check old levels and see if some of thoose have 1 or 2 and replay them.

And on the other hand you can save beans by take away the marker on the companion so you play without help in the levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Missing items" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@shappy , Hi and welcome, please check your game is up to date and also if playing through a web browser clear your browser cache. Log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this solves your issue

Thank you

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please do this:

check app update> log out game> restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> open game and log in. Clear the cache and it's important! Otherwise, not that many players are playing at the moment.

Please do not worry. You can also play a level and then the problem could be solved. This will update the game and there is a time lag.

Question: Have you ever checked the help center to see if something is written about beans or friends' boosters etc. You can find the help center in the game - cogwheel - question mark - help center. Or here on this page !!

Good luck

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

I hope the above mentioned troubleshooting tips must have helped. However if the problem still persists, please report it to our player support either directly from the game application or with this link.

You may need your game id for that.

Thanks.

• piaandersson
    Answer ✓

@shappy Just to make sure, you playing farm heroes saga.

Do you play on king.com or do you play on the app that you can download from microsoft. I don´t know how the app works but from what I know the only place you get beans in the daily bonus is king.com.

Now to the part of sending/recive beans from/to your friends. You can´t send beans to your friends and they can´t send beans to you. How it works is that when you send life to your friends, if they have say 4 life or less they will get the life. If they have full (5) life the life you sent changes so they get beans. The same way to recive beans. If you have 4 life or lesss you will get life, If you have full (5) life the life that your friends have sent changes so you get beans.

As I said I don´t know how the app works. But I think it is the same in the app as in facebook and mobiles. So from what I know there is no problem/glitch. But I tag @QueenB if I wrong she knows it.

• shappy
    shappy Posts: 13 Level 2

Thanks you, I send lives to all my friends over and over but they don't seem to come back to me in beans...I play on the laptop (for now) not on my mobile, using Microsoft, but I'll certainly keep sending lives in the hope they get sent back and turn into beans, one day though I'm going to run out of beans.. thanks for your reply though

• piaandersson

@shappy No, they don´t come back in beans. If your friend send life you will get life as long as you have 4 or less life. So question is, do you at least get life from your friends.

The only time I usually get beans is when I start the game the first time on the day, because at that point I have 5 life so if friends have sent life they have changed to beans.

You get beans from the daily bonus and you get beans after every level you finish. If you need beans you can check old levels. If you have 1 or 2 star on old levels you can replay old levels and see if you can get more stars. 3 stars are the most you can get on a level. So check old levels and see if some of thoose have 1 or 2 and replay them.

And on the other hand you can save beans by take away the marker on the companion so you play without help in the levels.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Missing items" and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (but use Game ID with phone as well and How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?