Game freezes when I collect boosters from Farm club

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support

Mobile not working when I collect boosters from Farm Heroes Saga boosters..Farm club rewards

Best Answer

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,823 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache and good luck

Please go to the Help Center under Gear - Question Sign = Help Center. You will definitely find something about it there !!! Good luck

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/275418/freezing-stopping#latest

• kellzs
    kellzs Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello! I have the same problem. Game crashed when I went to retrieve 5k magic beans and never got them.

Followed the steps above (no update, logged out, restart, clear cache, login again) and still didn't get my 5k magic beans.

Will I ever get them?

Thank you!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,278 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello @kellzs 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community 🙂

I am very sorry to hear that the regular "trouble-shooting" steps did not work for you and therefore, you are missing your Magic Beans 😔

Can you please tell whether you are playing on a mobile device OR on a PC?

Let me see if we can try anything else by ourselves OR if you have to contact the "Customer Support Team".

To post back, simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• kellzs
    Options

Hello! Thank you for the welcome! ♥

I'm playing on mobile, Android.

I contacted support through the form in the game 4 days ago, and didn't get a response, so I thought I'd have better luck here.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,278 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hello again dear @kellzs 🤗

That's great to know that you have already contacted the Support team 👍️ 👌

You must have received an automated message as a reply from them, right? Do you see a "Ticket Number" (in the Subject line, most probably)!

When we write to the Customer Support, it usually takes 5 to 7 days to hear back from an actual agent. Hence, I would request you to please be patient for 3 more days.

If you have not heard even then, please post the "Ticket Number" here, and I will request our Farm Community In-charge to find out what's the status of your complaint.

Does that sound OK to you?

• kellzs
    Options

Hey, @PummyRaj !

I did get an automated response, but it didn't come with a Ticket Number. The subject says "Need help with Farm Heroes Saga?" and then links to the Help Center and this Community.

But if it takes up to 7 days for them to reply, it's ok. I can wait!

Thank you for the quick replies! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?