How can I get events

ashili_swan
ashili_swan Posts: 3 Newbie

My events section is empty since Dec 2020 😭😭. All my Gold bars and Beans are getting over 😭. Miss the thrill of events. UnInstalled & Installed many times but nothing works. Please help

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@ashili_swan Hi and welcome, please check your device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device then log back in and play a few levels to see if this resolves your issue

There is nothing else you can do but keep your game up to date as the features are given to groups of randomly selected people, so could just mean your not part of that group at present but you could be again in the future

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Hi @ashili_swan and welcome to our friendly forums. What you may have to do to get your quests back is to log out of the game and complete the first 23 levels. You should then get a quest which is to beat level 24. Once you do that, you should get your three quests back. Log back in and see if that helps. I have personally had this problem my self from time to time.

Make sure that you have internet access before, during and after you play level 23.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@ashili_swan Hi and welcome, please check your device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device then log back in and play a few levels to see if this resolves your issue

There is nothing else you can do but keep your game up to date as the features are given to groups of randomly selected people, so could just mean your not part of that group at present but you could be again in the future

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

Hi @ashili_swan and welcome to our friendly forums. What you may have to do to get your quests back is to log out of the game and complete the first 23 levels. You should then get a quest which is to beat level 24. Once you do that, you should get your three quests back. Log back in and see if that helps. I have personally had this problem my self from time to time.

Make sure that you have internet access before, during and after you play level 23.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,632 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hello @ashili_swan 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🌺

If you need any further assistance, please post back by typing your reply in the box given below.

Hello @Rancid 🤗 That is a nice trick and very useful tip 👌

Usually, switching from Facebook to Kingdom account works for me and brings back my Quests 👍️

I have a question.... not sure whether you have experienced this or not! Sometimes, those Quests disappear when we are in the middle of finishing those tasks.

If we follow your trick, will that past progress remain OR would a complete new set of Quests appear? Do you know about it? (First of all, did I explain my question properly?)

• Grachuh
    Grachuh Posts: 47 Level 2

Participo en el foro y siempre me dice los mismo!! ESTAS A 45 MENSAJES DE PASAR AL NIVEL TRES...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this area support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

** If you speak/use Spanish, French or German Language, Join International Corner Here! **

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• [Deleted User]

Hi @PummyRaj I can answer your question, as it has happened to me. I had almost finished the quest to get (not one) TWO egg crackers. So I did my trick and got new quests.

THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS MERELY MY OPINION

The data for what quests you have finished (and therefore what you are likely to get next) is kept in a file that must either get corrupted or deleted. I would suspect the data gets corrupted, as there are several scenarios that could potentially cause it. So as you log out and (for all intents and purposes) start a new game, the data is wiped and re-written when you reach level 23.

• ashili_swan
    ashili_swan Posts: 3 Newbie

@Freddy_Falkner ,@ranas@Rancid , @PummyRaj @Pumagalthank you all for your advice. I did as suggested but did not work for me. My events section is still empty 😞

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,632 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @ashili_swan 🤗

Thank you very much for coming back and updating about your issue!

Can you please give me few details....

1) which device are you using to play the game

2) If playing on a mobile, what is the version you have right now;

3) AND what is your game user ID number? If you do not know how to access it, follow these steps:: Click on the Settings (Gear icon / Cog wheel) that is located in the top of the screen (next to the Lives button) ---> Then click on "My Profile" tab that is in Blue ---> Double click on the King Emblem that is located at the top of the page ---> You will find your ID number ---> Simply copy & paste it here.

With your provided details, our Farm Community In-charge will be able to check what could be the issue 👍️

Looking forward to talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic day and a wonderful rest of the week 🍓 🍐 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?