Level 2631

bhill
bhill Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Discussions

been stuck on farm heros saga level 2631 cant see anyway of getting passed it its not based on points its matching icons up and its not possible as only 1 point whatever is matched up its putting me off the game as cant see anyway to do this

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,932 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @bhill and Happy New Year 🥳✨

Let me tag our lovely game experts and see if they can help share some tips 😉

@encantes @MountainMom @PummyRaj @Chicken_Slayer

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,788 Friends Moderator

Hello @bhill and Welcome to our farmtastic community!

Level 2631 in Farm Heroes Saga has been frustrating to several players. If you will type 2631 into the search feature at the top of the page just below the Farm Heroes Saga banner, you will see another discussion thread with some suggestions -- the most helpful may be from community member "Rancid". Most importantly, try to remove the flowers in the middle section of the screen as this opens up the most grass. Also know the you can grow flowers or break ice using the tractor or shovel boosters. Let us know if you need more help.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,920 Candy Moderator

Hello @bhill 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🍓 🍐

First of all, A Very Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your family 🎈

I checked the level on my PC and here is a screenshot 👇️ 👇️

1) First off, I always start my Rancid levels with "+2 Bonus" booster which costs us 1750 Magic Beans. This will add that bonus to the Cropsies, which makes my job a bit easy;

2) Never choose the "Cleaner" companion for Rancid levels, because we do not where those "good" cropsies will be placed. It they fall next to a Grumpy cropsie, an entire match goes to waste. Instead choose - the "Breaker" or "Producer" companion;

3) If you also have the "+1 Bonus Booster" from "Queen Bee" -- start your level by using the Hunter Dog(s) -- the Color Collector booster to collect some (or all) of the available Cropsies;

4) Try to bloom those flowers in the middle of the board -- this will make the Cropsies to fall down to the board more freely;

5) This is not a level where we can grow the "Grass Seed" to eliminate those "Slime Patches". So, be careful while you are making matches near those patches;

6) If you see any Cropsies with values 5+, use a Shovel or another booster(s) to collect those cropsies -- this will help towards your win in a big way.

7) If you are low on boosters, please wait a week or 2 weeks - so that you can collect & accumulate the Daily Bonus boosters to help you with the level. But, if you are running low on Magic Beans, please do not use them until you are ready to use up your boosters -- It is hard to accumulate the Beans with the new mode 😅

These are some pointers from my side to help you beat the level. Please see if you can use any of them and let me know if I can be of more assistance 🙂

But, I am sorry to say that I could not understand what you meant by ---> "its not possible as only 1 point whatever is matched up its putting me off the game as cant see anyway to do this" 👈️ Can you please explain a bit more about this?

Hope you win this level # 2631 and move on to the next level & episode soon 😃 🤞

** To reply back, please type your comment in the box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day and a great week ahead 🐤 🐇 🐤

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi guys, I just got home, so I will try Level 2631 in the next half an hour.

• bhill

Rely to pummyrag. The level 2631 will only give 1 point for every match it is not giving the total of points that are on the crospie. That means that you have to get 3 matches per move as the match whatever the total will only count as 1 point out of 100

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

OK, so I just had my first attempt. The screenshot that @PummyRaj showed is the same as what I have on my mobile device.

PLEASE NOT THAT I DID NOT USE COMPANIONS OR BOOSTERS!

With your first four or five moves, match next to the middle and bottom flowers anyway you can. Even if it means using grumpy cropsies. Then (where possible) make your matches as close to the bottom as possible. That way there is a better chance of the cropsies cascading. Which could then match and not only give you more points, but help get rid of the flowers as well. If it's not possible to match a match without a grumpy cropsie, then make it either next to a flower or breaking an ice block.

Doing that, my score after my 25 moves was 47,000 points. I then had the option of watching some videos to get five extra moves. I then got up to 71,000 points. My second attempt was very similar to my first one.

Now, if you were to use companions or boosters, I would use the breaker. This will get rid of the blocks quicker and opens up the grass patches. If you had some tractors, I would try and get rid of the bottom flowers first with them. That way, one tractor deals with three flowers instead of the two that are in the middle. I personally would let nature take it's course on the top flowers. Shovels are your next best friend. Once the middle and lower flowers and ice blocks are out of the way, then your +1 and Hunter boosters would be more effective.

BUT

if you had enough +1 and Hunter boosters, then I would be tempted to start the level using them. PummyRaj mentioned paying 1750 beans at the start of the level. Unfortunately for me, all I get is less beans and no bonus. So I don't use that.

Obviously if you have few beans or boosters, then wait and collect your daily bonuses. Or if it's possible, do some quests to collect beans and/or boosters.

Hopefully this will be of some assistance. Please reply as often as you need if you still get stuck.

• bhill

thanks for your help will certainly try this thank you

• PummyRaj

Hello dear @bhill 🤗

Just wanted to come and check up on you to see if you have won the level with the tips we have suggested!

We will be here if you need help in future too 👍️

Have a Farmtastic Day and great week ahead 🍓 🍐 🍓

• bhill

Yes I did thanks to all who gave me the tips I did write in the dissuasion yesterday about it have to say the level was passed by luck not skill but thanks to all

• PummyRaj

Thank you for the update dear @bhill 👍️

Totally agree... some levels do need a good board and very good luck.

When we are above level 1000, it means that we have the skill! Because, we have seen almost all the blockers & hurdles that are in the game AND we know how they work 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?