Menu button on screen

Options
sophielucas
sophielucas Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Support

The menu button has disappeared from the bottom of my Samsung phone when playing farm heroes. Can anyone advise on how to get it back?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello @sophielucas 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community 🌺

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the game / phone!

Usually, turning our device off for few minutes and turning it back on would always work with such glitches!

If it did not, can you please provide a screenshot for me to understand the issue better?

This webpage will help you with the screenshot ---> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Now, to post your reply, simply type in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.

Talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day 🐇 🐥 🐇

• sophielucas
    sophielucas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

So on the first picture on another game, I have the menu tab. But on the second one, I have to drag the screen up every time I want the menu tab to appear. I need it to be there all the time

• PummyRaj
    Options

Got it, Sophie 👍️

Did you try to shut-down your phone and turn it back on after 2-3 minutes? If not, can you please follow that step and see if that works?

In the mean time, let me find out if there are any other tips, and get back to you 🙂

Talk to you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day 🌺

• PummyRaj
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello again Sophie 🤗

Just tried the game on my phone and understood what you are saying about the "menu buttons being missing".

I am thinking it could be a small tweak that was made by the Farm Heroes Studio, for the players to easily access the "Map", "Shop" and the "Quests" icons. Since all these icons were introduced recently, they brought in this change!

** Please ignore my above comment suggesting you to turn off the device and turn it back on

I use a LG phone and I can do a small stroke upwards to bring in the "menu buttons", but do not have drag anything! I am not sure whether the Samsung phone works the same way or differently!

I will ask our Farm game In-charge if the change is going to be there forever or just a test 👍️

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Options
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for sharing this 😉

I don't think there is something wrong with the game but that this particular feature is no longer available 🤔

I'm not 100% sure so I will check this out as I currently use an Apple device that never had this feature so I need to get my hands on an Android device 😂

@一氧化二氫 since you have an Android, do you see this when you open Farm Heroes Saga?

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @sophielucas and good day to you.

Below is the step to recover your Navigation bar in your Samsung Phone.

1. Launch the Settings app
    2. Tap Display
    3. Scroll down and select Navigation Bar

Choose between Navigation buttons and Full screen gestures.

Alternately, you can use the quicker method of turning on and off thru the quick panel tab. Simply swipe down the screen from top to bottom and access the quick panel. Please find the navigation bar and you can turn it on and off. 

For other details on how to customise the Navigation bar order, you may refer to Samsung's website.

I hope I've answered your question.

Please let us know if you still need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for sharing the steps @wykoon 🤗

@sophielucas It looks like this option got switched by default with the latest update... Pet Rescue Saga on Android has the same and has received the following message:

It's worth trying the swipe and sees if that works on your game too.

Let us know how it goes please 😉

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @QueenB and @sophielucas 🤗

I have an Android phone and tried the game on it after a long time.

As I wrote in my above comment, it was is easy for me to bring up the "Menu Buttons" while playing Farm Heroes. I just had to give a small stroke -- sliding upwards and the buttons will appear. (By the way, I have tired the game in both Landscape and Portrait modes).

** I think the Studio brought this change to make it easy for the players to locate the new icons "Quests, Map & Shop:", which they have introduced recently!

Please let me know if there are any questions 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?