๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Don't be shy and come say Hi ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Fafou ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค

How are you liking the game? Are you playing on a computer or on a phone?

I will answer some of your question here....

1) TO have friends in your game ---> You will have to "Add" friends either through Facebook OR Kingdom account (King.com)

** Did you save your game yet? If so, did you save it through Facebook?

2) TO get Gold Bars ---> There will be contests held in the Community. You can participate in them to get a chance to earn some Gold Bars.

There is only one contest going right now, and here is the link ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ (click on the "Green letters")

** Win Gold Bars with Math Puzzle

Please post back and let me know the details I have asked for. Also please feel free to ask any other questions, there are many of us who can help you out -- with any tips to win a level OR how to use your in-game boosters, etc.,

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic Day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

ย I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.ย 

Hereย &ย hereย is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community!ย Hereย you can find all games at a glance.ย Hereย you get answers to the most common problems andย hereย you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.ย ย ๐Ÿ’–

• gillhb
    gillhb Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
  • nounasaad
    nounasaad Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi i'm Nouna i'm from Egypt. I want to say that i love this game alot. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thanks

• nounasaad
    Options

Hello sweety i love this game

• nounasaad
    Options
  • nanaz3
    nanaz3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hi.I am new in the Community.I want to know how can I write in Maths for the contest?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @nanaz3 A Warm Welcome to this Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

To take a part in the contest that is going on right now, please click on this link I wrote below (in Green Letters) ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘‡๏ธ

1) Contest with Math in Farm Heroes Saga

2) Take a screenshot of the puzzle that was posted at the top of the page;

3) Now, open that screenshot (from your phone or computer), and enter the answers with "Edit" feature;

4) Once you write down all the answers, "Save" the changes;

5) Come back to the Community page (simply click on those Green Letters above) and scroll down all the way;

6) You will see an open box when you can write a comment. First say "hello" or something ๐Ÿ˜€

7) Then, click on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the comment box you are writing -- this is to insert the Screenshot you have saved previously;

8) Once you click on that icon, your saved photos will come up. Select the one with the puzzle and click OK (I think);

9) Once the picture is added in the comment box, click on "Reply".

All done! You have entered into the contest for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars.

Hope this is what you are asking! Please post back and let me know if you need any other assistance.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a Farmtastic day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @nounasaad

Egypt wow! Welcome!

It's great to see you here and I hope you have much fun!

• mosi1
    mosi1 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited January 2021
    Options

๐Ÿ˜Mositaravat1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?