Magic Beans lost

Shazza2302
Shazza2302 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Support

I appear to have lost all but 10 of my magic beans overnight.

I am always connected to WiFi and play on my iPad. I never use them in the Rancid levels so please explain where they have gone and why?

thank you

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator
    edited February 2021

Hi @Shazza2302 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you have lost your Magic Beans!

How many beans did you lost, you wrote 10 or all your beans? Did you play through Facebook or King.com?

Did you reinstall the game App or you have update your game? If you have reinstalled your game app, all the boosters and Magic beans have been lost because are saved on the memory of your device.

Waiting for your reply, you can write in the comment box below. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

• Shazza2302
    Shazza2302 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi

I play through the king.com not Facebook, I have not reinstalled the game app or updated the game. I still have all my boosters and gold bars it is just the magic beans that have gone

I cannot be certain how many beans I had exactly however it was around 1200 mark last I noticed a few days ago

Thank you

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator

Hi @Shazza2302 πŸŒΊπŸ“πŸ

In this case, may I suggest to click on:Contact us on the bottom of this page. Please select: problems with my game and missing items. You need your game ID: Β How to find your User IDΒ Β 

If you need more support, just write here in the Community and we are happy to help you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Have a Farmtastic day πŸŒžπŸ“πŸ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?