The boosters were lost

RichardKoa1
RichardKoa1 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello, I uninstalled the game by mistake and when I installed it again I lost my boosters, ingots and I paid for them, any solution please

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,801 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @RichardKoa1 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your saved boosters from your game!

Unfortunately, that is the result of reinstalling the game App -- all the saved up boosters and Lives received from your friends will be lost as they are stored on our device's local memory.

But, I am sorry to know that you have lost your Gold Bars also! I hope you have saved your game before you have reinstalled the App! If you did, all your Gold Bars should be back in the game. .

Since you have purchased for some of the boosters as well as the Gold Bars, please send in a complaint to the Farm Customer Care team. The query needs your personal details and since this is the public forum, it is not advisable to post any of that information due to safety issues.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓

Hello @RichardKoa1 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your saved boosters from your game!

Unfortunately, that is the result of reinstalling the game App -- all the saved up boosters and Lives received from your friends will be lost as they are stored on our device's local memory.

But, I am sorry to know that you have lost your Gold Bars also! I hope you have saved your game before you have reinstalled the App! If you did, all your Gold Bars should be back in the game. .

Since you have purchased for some of the boosters as well as the Gold Bars, please send in a complaint to the Farm Customer Care team. The query needs your personal details and since this is the public forum, it is not advisable to post any of that information due to safety issues.

• PummyRaj

Hello again @RichardKoa1 😀

(Sorry! Posted my above reply too quickly!) I am assuming that you are using a mobile device! So, here are the steps to contact the Customer Care team 👇️ 👇️

1) From the Map screen of the game, click on the "Gear icon/cog wheel" that is located at the top left corner (just next to lives);

2) You will see few options in the screen that has opened, go to bottom of the screen and click on "Customer Care";

3) You will see a list of questions. Scroll down a bit and you will see "Purchases and Gold bars" under Popular Topics;

4) Now, you will see a list that pertains to Gold Bars only. Check if "loosing / missing Gold Bars" is added in there. If not, please scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the "Contact Us" tab you see there (👇️ 👇️ this is how it looks)

5) A from will open up. Please fill that out and click on "Submit". Since you are sending the complaint directly from the game, the team will receive your game ID number also.

6) After sending your complaint, you will receive an automated response as an acknowledgement. Please wait for 3 days to hear from an actual agent. If you still have not, please post back here and I will request our Farm Community In-charge to check it out 👍️

Hope this is clear and did not confuse you with lot of information and steps 😅

If you need any further assistance, please give a should out to myself or my Farm Team @encantes and @Lady_Choo, and we will be at your service 😀

In the mean time, would like to participate in a contest and win some "Hunters boosters" (the Purple Dogs) for your game? Please click on this link (Green letters) ---> Count the Beans and Win the Boosters

Hope to see you in the contest. Have a Farmtastic Day and great week ahead 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Marianne321
    Marianne321 Posts: 33 Level 2

@PummyRaj I play ditrectly on the king.com platform on my laptop. Every single time my team wins honey harvest & as my team is successful I've been with the same one for a while now, one of the boosters when you get to 400 is the 5 extra moves booster which I have never received to date. Today I won 2 of those boosters & never got it again. That's not fair. I won that a few times & never received it to date. The one crop collection booster is included in the final prize & I get that but never the 5 extra moves booster ever. The only boosters I see when playing game on side panel are the shovel, mower row, plus 1 & all one crop collection ones, any of the other special boosters don't show in fact the lock shows at the bottom. Please help? Thank you!

• Marianne321
    edited March 2021

@QueenB I sent a message to another moderator but got no response so am hoping you can help me as you have helped me in the past. Thank you.

The mesaage I previously sent is repeated below:

I play directly on the king.com platform on my laptop. Every single time my team wins honey harvest & as my team is successful I've been with the same one for a while now, one of the boosters when you get to 400 is the 5 extra moves booster which I have never received to date. Today I won 2 of those boosters & never got it again. That's not fair. I won that a few times & never received it to date. The one crop collection booster is included in the final prize & I get that but never the 5 extra moves booster ever. The only boosters I see when playing game on side panel are the shovel, mower row, plus 1 & all one crop collection ones, any of the other special boosters don't show in fact the lock shows at the bottom. Please help? Thank you!

• PummyRaj

Hello Marianne 🤗 A Warm Welcome back to our Farmtastic King Community 🌺 🌺

I am sorry for the delay in my response! I have not received your tag from above post! Just checking in to see the new comments and saw you were giving me a shout out 👍️

So, coming back to the issue you are having....

Actually, when we are awarded the +5 Moves as one of the Rewards of the Honey Harvest, they will be added to the game. And, this is where they will be 👇️

** Only issue is that, we cannot "uncheck" the booster to use it in whichever level we want to. Because, those +5 moves will be added to the next level we play -- whether it is an old level or a new level or a level in the "Special events"!

When you receive this reward next time, please notice it next to the Shovels booster. And, when you open that next level -- notice the moves being raised to 5 more moves.

I am sorry to say that I am not clear at the part where you said --- "any of the other special boosters don't show in fact the lock shows at the bottom" (I have copied and pasted part of your post)...

** By any chance, are you talking about the boosters -- "Egg Cracker" and "the Cleaner"? If so, they will be kept locked unless our levels has...

1) Eggs -- for Egg Cracker booster;

2) Grumpy Cropsies -- for Cleaner Booster.

All other levels, they are locked because we do not need them. And, if they are locked, we will not use them by accident 😃

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please let me know if you have further questions and/or need clarifications.

Thank you for posting in the Farm Community! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• Marianne321
    edited March 2021

@PummyRaj Thanks for your previous response to me. I decided to wait to contact you to see what happened when my team next won a honey harvest. Well my team just literally won the honey harvest again right now & I am told I was awarded 2 lots of +5 moves again & 1 crop collection booster. The crop colIection booster was added however the 2 lots of +5 moves has NOT been added to the game at all again. I have now missed out many times. It does not appear next to the shoval at all in selected boosters like the example image you posted shows (Its empty while the shoval shows 1) & the game I literally went into now shows no raising of 5 moves. I am very unhappy about this. It is not fair & I feel cheated from my prize.

When you ask about me not being clear about the part where I previously said

"any of the other special boosters don't show in fact the lock shows at the bottom"

I meant that when I actually go into any new game there is a list of boosters on the right hand side, the shoval, the mower, the +1 & the crop collection & then a lock shows. Other special boosters like the +5 once won doesn't appear there either. Only place I see the +5 is like you pointed out in your example image in your post but as I said it didn't & hasn't shown my prize winning & remains at zero. Why is that? This is not on? My winning the +5 should be in double digits now with the harvests won to date & I've never ever received it once but I do received the crop collection part of the prize each time. If I click on that +5 it only shows that I can buy for some gold bars. Winnings never shown. Please help & please can the team give me my prizes back?

• Marianne321
    edited March 2021

@PummyRaj Thanks for your previous response to me. I decided to wait to contact you to see what happened when my team next won a honey harvest. Well my team just literally won the honey harvest again right now & I am told I was awarded 2 lots of +5 moves again & 1 crop collection booster. The crop colIection booster was added however the 2 lots of +5 moves has NOT been added to the game at all again. I have now missed out many times. It does not appear next to the shoval at all in selected boosters like the example image you posted shows (Its empty while the shoval shows 1) & the game I literally went into now shows no raising of 5 moves. I am very unhappy about this. It is not fair & I feel cheated from my prize.

I'm currently on level 1322 atm!

When you ask about me not being clear about the part where I previously said

"any of the other special boosters don't show in fact the lock shows at the bottom"

I meant that when I actually go into any new game there is a list of boosters on the right hand side, the shoval, the mower, the +1 & the crop collection & then a lock shows. Other special boosters like the +5 once won doesn't appear there either. Only place I see the +5 is like you pointed out in your example image in your post but as I said it didn't & hasn't shown my prize winning & remains at zero. Why is that? This is not on? My winning the +5 should be in double digits now with the harvests won to date & I've never ever received it once but I do received the crop collection part of the prize each time. If I click on that +5 it only shows that I can buy for some gold bars. Winnings never shown. Please help & please can the team give me my prizes back?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?