🐝 The Queen of Bees said goodbye with a gift 🐝

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,545 Friends Moderator
    Options

I never got the Queen Bee message, so no rewards either. I play on an Android tablet.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@DieOmimi I saw Queen Bee leave and she took her rewards with her and none for me...although I believe it was because I was trying to get the 1million badge, 500k, 250k badges as well...she did leave Bonnie but only for 1 day now that horse has ran off too. All is left is the daily login reward that's it....Thanks for the tag @Lady_Choo

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,652 Friends Moderator
    Options

@MountainMom I also play on an Android tablet. That's where I got the farewell reward. 

• Cagnes
    Cagnes Posts: 1,435 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for tagging me. I also received a 🎁gift package from the bean. But I don't know what's? Maybe 1 hour lives Illimited?i saw the 🎁gift package and then says... lost connection.. Try... 😂There are a many competitions now and so I m feeling lost.. 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤯🤯🤯

• rfjh5
    rfjh5 Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

I didn't receive anything from the Queen Bee, but then so saying I don't even ever receive the +5 gifts that I get given for collecting Honey Pots on my weekly farming, or from surprise pop-ups so I figure it would just have been an addition to the gifts that I'm given but never receive.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @rfjh5 Welcome to our sweet and helpful community. 

Gifts, quests, and promotions depend on the platform you're playing on. Most of the actions can be found in the mobile app. 

• rfjh5
    Options

I didn't receive anything from the Queen Bee, but then so saying I don't even ever receive the +5 gifts that I get given for collecting Honey Pots on my weekly farming, or from surprise pop-ups so I figure it would just have been an addition to the gifts that I'm given but never receive.

• rfjh5
    Options

Thanks @DieOmimi I've never farmed on my phone, I only farm via Facebook on my Desktop Mac mini. I just wish King would get their Apps together and treat Farmers equally on whatever platform they are farming on

• DieOmimi
    Options

@rfjh5 yes, I agree with you. Farm Heroes is not the only game where differences are made on different platforms. 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,538 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @rfjh5 🤗 Welcome Back 🍎

I have not forgotten about you at all. I have been following up with one of the filling-in-charge of our Farm, from the time I last spoke to you.

Since the Studio was investigating the issue, they did not have any updates about it. And if you remember, there are many players just like that were not receiving the +5 moves reward!

In fact, I am suspecting that, the Queen Bee must have taken a break now, as she wanted to correct this glitch with the +5 booster.

I am making this guess, after looking at other King games and the past glitches we have had with some of the features. Let's wait and see 🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?