Asking for lives

Options
Plumedargent
Plumedargent Posts: 21 Level 2

Hello

A few time ago I could ask for lives from my list of players and I got them, now when I ask for lives I never get them again,

I can always send lives to players who ask for them but nothing in return. Can you help me?

Thank you

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,920 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Plumedargent πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives in the game. But, I would like to assure you that it is not just you, but many players are having the same issue, whether they have logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account!

We have reported about this issue already. Since this is the weekend, none of the King team works. Once they get back tomorrow, we will try to find out if they have any updates about the issue. Until then, please bear with us πŸ™πŸΌ

Thanks a lot for your patience. Have a Cropsilicious day and a great week ahead πŸ₯ 🌺 πŸ₯

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Plumedargent πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farmtastic King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives in the game. But, I would like to assure you that it is not just you, but many players are having the same issue, whether they have logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account!

We have reported about this issue already. Since this is the weekend, none of the King team works. Once they get back tomorrow, we will try to find out if they have any updates about the issue. Until then, please bear with us πŸ™πŸΌ

Thanks a lot for your patience. Have a Cropsilicious day and a great week ahead πŸ₯ 🌺 πŸ₯

• Plumedargent
    Plumedargent Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi PummyRaj

Thank you for your answer, i hope the problem will be fixed soon πŸ˜‰

Have a nice day πŸ˜€

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again dear @Plumedargent πŸ€—

We are sending a complaint again to the Farm Studio, so that they can look into the Lives issue.

Can you please tell me which device you are using AND are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic week ahead! πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?