I'm unable to collect any farm pass rewards

Options
amo76
amo76 Posts: 22 Level 2
edited May 2021 in Support

Unable to collect rewards in farm pass it's been happening all day , and I have to close game down to even carry on playing

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @amo76 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with Farm Pass event!

Can you please explain a bit more what is happening when you try to collect the rewards?

Also, can you post screenshots of your Farm Pass, what is happens when you try to collect the reward;

Did you win a new level or old level? The event works only on new levels, hence would like to make sure!

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,516 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @amo76 Welcome to our sweet and helpful community.Β 

Farm Pass points are collected at new levels. If it doesn't work in your game, please check your store for updates and run them.

If you still need help, please call me or other farm piers or moderators.Β 

@Lady_Choo @PummyRaj @encantes @MountainMom

• amo76
    amo76 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

When trying to collect nothing happens, then to close page the cross top right hand corner does not work, I have to use the phones back button.

All won on new levels.

Thanks

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again dear @amo76 πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you very much for the explanation and for the screenshots. And I am glad to know that you are aware about how the event works πŸ‘οΈ

With regards to not able to collect the rewards -- You would be the first player having this issue! I will escalate it to our Farm In-charge. But, I need to know few things...

1) which device are you using?

2) What version do you have right now?

3) Have you installed the latest version -- 5.59.5? If not, can you please update the App and see how it goes?

Please let me know the results. Will be waiting to hear from you.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?