Comments

• Willjack1
    Willjack1 Posts: 1 Newbie

Is this group worth it

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator
    edited June 2021

Hi @Willjack1 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

We are happy to have you here, what level are you on and your preferite boosters?

Yes definitely I love this Community!! Here you can have a lot of fun with players all over the world.

Would you like to give a peek around? If you want to participate at contests/challenges to have the chance to win boosters, gold bars or Magic Beans please check here: win prizes

Last hot news in F.H.S please check here, you will find the link to have the exclusive badge, depending on the level you have reached! 🌺🌻

If you are stuck in a level, just write a post and we can give some tipsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

I wish a Farmtastic day 🀩 🀩 🀩

• encantes

Hi @Willjack1 and again Welcome here πŸ“ 🍏

Sorry I have to close this thread, I have already answered in your previous comment!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• MzzSherry
    MzzSherry Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2021

so far i love this game, im on level 117

• encantes

Hi @MzzSherry and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

What do you think about the levels played and what about the Cropsies, your favorite? I really the suns and if you check my avatar you guess it!! 🌞🌞🌞

At level 117 you have the flowers, the water buckets, the eggs and mother Hen.

I love the sheep and the nice sound when they jump on the hay, I don't like the bull, mushrooms and the Rabbit you will find these elements in the next episodes 🐣πŸ₯•πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ

If you need some tips don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I wish a super day 🌞 🌺⚘ 🌞

• Willjack1
    Willjack1 Posts: 1 Newbie

How to get free lives and beans

• encantes

Hi @Willjack1 again Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“

If you need a Team to win boosters and have lifes with your Teammates please check here: New Team Feature, there are helpful tips and Team leader that are looking for players for a Team!

Do you create your Team?

Please may I ask to post all your question in the same comment? Sorry but is easier and faster for you and all the players.πŸ˜‰

Many thanks for your understanding 😊😊😊😊

• encantes

HiΒ @Willjack1Β and again Welcome here πŸ“ πŸπŸ“πŸ“

If you want to participate in this Community at contests/challenges to win boosters, Gold bars or Magic Beans please check here: win prizes

There are many ways to have Beans for free:

1. You can play again old levels that you didn't win at the first time with 1 or 2 stars and you can earn again 150 or 250 Beans.
    2. You can earn it with the Quests or Events , a lot of prizes are in Beans.
    3. If you have a maximum of five lives in your game and you click to have it will automatically be converted into magic beans.
    4. You can participate here in the Community to events/challenges and the prizes are Gold Bars, Boosters or Magic Beans, please check here:Β win prizes

May I ask you please to write all your questions in the same comment, is easier and faster for all the players.

Many thanks for your understanding

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?