Please get rid of the frogs - not for the reason you think

Options
eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

OMG - they make the game so dang slow - either make it faster or get rid of them - THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY being so slow

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for sharing this @eugene πŸ˜€

We're actually running a survey now collecting feedback on the different blockers such as the Frogs.. we would be grateful if you could answer 2 questions only HERE.

We will share these feedback to the studio so here is your chance to help make a difference πŸ˜‰

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    Options

I took the survey but it didn't ask why it was least favorite - so if you have a way to pass along that they slow the game way down. it happens after they jump and then the next move or a cascade also matches next to them - its like they think and it just basically stops they game.

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

The frogs do slow the game down a bit. But id you play level 183 in Hero Mode, the cropsies can continually cascade for ages. This slows the game down a lot, but I don't think many people are complaining about that.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@eugene slow speeds while playing often mean an issue with a device or internet. Usually device. Some work better than others.

Clear your game and device cache and remove any apps you no longer use. Hopefully that might help πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?