Level 3800 Help Please!

Filly_McBean
Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
edited August 2021 in Support

Have been stuck on level 3800 for quite some time. Any tips would be appreciated on how to pass this level. Looked online but only a couple of videos which required one less flower than what my game (collect 5 flowers mine needs 6) and they used several boosters.

challenging levels are fun but this one seems impossible without boosters … not fun 😞

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2021

Hi @Filly_McBean again Welcome here πŸ“ 🍏 πŸ“

Let me try to play the level and I'll give you some tips πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

You are right, this level is very hard and impossibile with 16 moves!! I passed it just because I had Bonnie at the last step πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but you know that over the time a lot of levels are changed with less moves or different cropsies.

The seeds and the flowers are the hard part, I think you must use 1 Companion, shovels and tractor.

Try to match the cropsies with the weeds blockers on the bottom board and when you have the most of the seeds use the tractor!! You can do it just if you have 10 or max 8 moves left. You can buy 3 shovels for 250 Magic Beans but your shovel inventory must be at zero with the sign +, just click on it before you start to play the level. The shovels are helpful for the oysters and flowers.

Let me know if you will pass this level 🌻🌺

😊😊😊

• Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3

Thank you very much @encantes

I appreciate your help. I will collect and save my daily boosters and give it a try when I have stock piled some.

King should revert back to less flowers and more moves as the levels should be passable without boosters and challenging but not frustrating 😞

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator

I agree with you, many times all the level are changed with less moves and you are forced to use boosters to pass it!

🌻🌺🌼

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?